Please note that I only see adults, and I do not take insurance.
- Individual sessions (in person or teletherapy): 50 minutes at $150 each
- Individual sessions: 60 minutes at $100 per session
- Small group sessions (4-5 persons): 60 minutes at $40 per person
PREPARE-ENRICH Premarital Counseling:
- Five or six sessions: 75 minutes at $200 each
PREPARE-ENRICH Facilitator Training Workshop:
- One workshop: 6 hours at $195/person (incl. materials). Minimum of ten persons.
Bowen Family Systems Workshop:
- One workshop: 6 hours at $200/person. Minimum of ten persons.
Onsite Self-Directed Retreats:
- $75 per person for four hour retreat.
- Minimum of four and maximum of ten persons per retreat.
- Cleaning fee of $75.
Offsite Organization Retreats and Workshops:
- Depends on length, location and travel time. Please contact me to discuss your needs and explore our options.
Clients and Directees are private pay. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered. I accept cash, checks, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle (preferred) as forms of payment. I will provide therapy clients with the necessary information for claim submissions to your insurance company. Please be sure to inform your insurance company that I am an out of network provider. For further information, please see the Payment, Missed Session and Cancellation Policy.
Please note that my clients are private pay, as I do not accept insurance. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it may be possible for my fee to be reimbursed in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services from an out of network provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are the benefits if I use an an out of network provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it as yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for mental health services to be covered?
Missed Session and Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session (see policy for exceptions).
For further information, please see the Payment, Missed Session and Cancellation Policy.
Live It Forward Everyday (LIFE) Program
Appreciating the gifts that we have been given, including the gift of this beautiful Earth and those with whom we share it, naturally inspires a desire to ”pay it forward.”
The LIFE Program is a sign of my gratitude for your trust in me, and for the gifts of the planet we call home. Specifically, I commit to donating seven (7%) of the total payments received each month to the charities listed below. Each of the four charities will receive twenty-five (25%) percent of that amount.
For further information about each charity, feel free to visit their websites.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!