- Individual sessions (in person or teletherapy): 50 minutes at $150 each
- Individual sessions: 60 minutes at $75-$100 each (range based on income)
- Small group sessions (4-5 persons): 60 minutes at $40 per person
Equine Assisted Therapy:
- All sessions: 60 minutes at $150 each
PREPARE-ENRICH Premarital Counseling:
- Five sessions: 90 minutes at $200 each
PREPARE-ENRICH Marital Counseling:
- All sessions: 50 minutes at $150 each
PREPARE-ENRICH Facilitator Training Workshop:
- One workshop: 7 hours at $195/person (incl. materials)
Bowen Family Systems Workshop:
- One workshop: 7 hours at $150/person
- One retreat: 2 hours for $50/person
- One retreat: 4 hours for $75/person
- One retreat: 6 hours for $100/person
Offsite Organization Retreats and Workshops:
- One offering: 4 hours for $500
- One offering: 6 hours for $750
- One offering: Weekend (Sat-Sun) for $1,000
Clients and Directees are private pay. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered. I accept cash, checks, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle as forms of payment. I will provide therapy clients with the necessary information for claim submissions to your insurance company. Please be sure to inform your insurance company that I am an out of network provider. For further information, please see the Payment, Missed Session and Cancellation Policy.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services from an out of network provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are the benefits if I use an an out of network provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for mental health services to be covered?
Missed Session and Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session (see policy for exceptions).
For further information, please see the Payment, Missed Session and Cancellation Policy.
Live It Forward Everyday (LIFE) Program
Appreciating the gifts that we have been given, including the gift of this beautiful Earth and those with whom we share it, naturally inspires a desire to ”pay it forward.”
The LIFE Program is a sign of my gratitude for your trust in me, and for the gifts of the planet we call home. Specifically, I commit to donating seven (7%) of the total payments received each month to the charities listed below. Each of the four charities will receive twenty-five (25%) percent of that amount.
For further information about each charity, feel free to visit their websites.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!